Σε λίγες μέρες θα είναι διαθέσιμα και τα κανονικά ISO από το MSDN καθώς επίσης σύμφωνα με τους executives θα μπορεί κανείς να τα αγοράσει από τις αρχές Οκτωβρίου!
Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that delivers new layers of security and Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business.
Windows Server 2016 gives you the power to prevent attacks and detect suspicious activity with new features to control privileged access, protect virtual machines and harden the platform against emerging threats.
Windows Server 2016 delivers a more flexible and cost-efficient operating system for your datacenter, using software-defined compute, storage and network virtualization features inspired by Azure.
Cloud-ready Application Platform
Windows Server 2016 delivers new ways to deploy and run both existing and cloud-native applications – whether on-premises or in Microsoft Azure – using new capabilities such as Windows containers and the lightweight Nano Server installation option.
For more details, check out our Ultimate Guide to Windows Server 2016.
Choose an edition and an installation option:
Customers who download the full ISO will need to choose an edition and an installation option. This ISO evaluation is for the Datacenter and Standard editions. The Datacenter edition is the most complete edition and includes the new datacenter-specific features (Shielded Virtual Machines, Storage Spaces Direct, Storage Replica, and Software-Defined Networking) in addition to unlimited server virtualization.
- Server Core: This is the recommended installation option. It’s a smaller installation that includes the core components of Windows Server and supports all server roles but does not include a local GUI. It is used for “headless” deployments which are managed remotely via PowerShell or other server management tools.
- Server with Desktop Experience: This is the complete installation and includes a full graphical user interface (GUI) for customers who prefer this option.
- Nano Server: New in Windows Server 2016, this is a remotely managed option similar to Server Core but significantly smaller. It begins with a bare minimum package to which you add only the roles or features you need to customize the image. The servicing model for Nano Server is an active Current Branch for Business, and Software Assurance is required for customers to deploy this option in production. To evaluate this option, you can either download the ISO and build an initial Nano Server image, or you can download the Nano Server VHD, which includes an image that will speed your installation process. See Getting Started with Nano Server for full details.
Before you begin your evaluation, be sure to check out What’s new in Windows Server 2016.
When you complete your evaluation, you can convert your evaluation versions to retail. Also, check out our TechNet documentation to learn how to upgrade or migrate your other existing servers to Windows Server 2016.
Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Windows Server 2016 | 64-bit ISO
Nano Server | 64-bit EXE
Windows Server 2016 | Virtual Lab
Microsoft System Center 2016 offers enterprise-class datacenter management for hybrid cloud environments. System Center offers exciting new features and enhancements across infrastructure provisioning, infrastructure monitoring, automation, backup and IT service management.
System Center 2016 includes –
- System Center Operations Manager: Monitor health, capacity, and usage across applications, workloads, and infrastructure.
- System Center Orchestrator: Automate your datacenter tasks; efficiently create and execute runbooks using native PowerShell scripts.
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager: Deploy and manage your virtualized, software-defined datacenter with a comprehensive solution for networking, storage, compute, and security
- System Center Data Protection Manager: Protect your data with backup, storage, and recovery for private cloud deployments, physical machines, clients, and server applications.
- System Center Service Manager: Automated service delivery tool for incident resolution, change control, and asset lifecycle management.
- System Center Configuration Manager: Manage PCs and servers, keeping software up-to-date, setting configuration and security policies, and monitoring system status.
- System Center Endpoint Protection: Protect client and server operating systems against the latest malware threats; built on System Center Configuration Management for unified control.
Need more information about the next version of System Center? See the System Center TechNet Product Page.
Release notes for System Center 2016 can be found here.
Technical documentation for System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection can be found here.
To complete an IaaS deployment with System Center VMM install Windows Azure Pack.
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch (Netherlands), English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish (Sweden), Turkish
System Center 2016 | 64-bit .exe